• Construction of access road and other site enabling works completed
• Detail engineering design completed
• Financial Closure concluded with Nepal SBI Bank Ltd. as a lead bank and Siddhartha Bank Ltd. as a member bank.
• Overall civil works, Hydromechanical works, electromechanical works and transmission line works completed.
• Construction of Permanent camp and mobilization of operation team to permanent camp completed.
• Commercial Operation started from 17th September, 2021 (1st Ashwin 2078) after successful completion of dry test, wet test and 15 days’ trial production period.
Power Purchase Agreement was signed with Nepal Electricity Authority in November 2016.
Generation License was obtained from the Department of Electricity Development in April 2018.
The project embarked on construction in May 2018 after the award of civil works contract to CE construction.
Financial closure was concluded in December 2018 with Nepal SBI Bank Ltd. as a lead bank and Siddhartha Bank Ltd. as a member bank.
The Commercial Operation of project started from September 17, 2021 prior to Required Commercial Operation Date (RCOD) as per the power purchase agreement- Nov 2021.