|Salient Features||Project Developed By|
Upper Myagdi Hydropower Pvt. Ltd.
The project lies in the Myagdi river located at Myagdi District of Nepal. The entire project components are located along the left bank of Myagdi River between elevation of 1355 m and 1160m above mean sea level. The project is about 320 km road distance from Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. The Feasibility study and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the project have been completed already. Likewise, Generation License has also been obtained from Department of Electricity Development under Ministry of Energy, Water Resource and Irrigation. Currently, the project is in detail engineering design phase.
- Shortest transmission line to be constructed
- Already available access road to Project Area
- Feasibility Study completed
- Approval of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) obtained
- Generation License obtained
- Detail Engineering Design in progress